<br>

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Red Protest, the Natural Condition of People

by Maid Čorbić
 
Everything is still wrong in this world
In this natural state of this nature
It’s so strange for my sense
Where this world came from today
It’s getting worse and worser than ever
We are sinking more and more
From garbage, from pollution, the axis of our lives
it’s late in the end for everyone
when we one day die
with suffer and big pain
which kills next generations
and also for me, young boy

I want to give peace and not dismissal
Since peace gives me a strive
That I am still majesty beautifull
And I always wants to say that
I still believe I have a say in all of this
I want to be stronger more than ever
All we build is nature for next generation
I am still in the majesty flow of hope
that everything will be fine if all work together
because working is a best place
to be endless happy in this world
which deservs only goodness for humans

I’m just a decent man again in everything
I still believe
I have faith
I don’t think I’m a pure man
I am the greatest culprit in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Because I serve justice and freedom
I always want to share issue with the people
Because red protest is alarmating zone
And I want to change in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Thinking that pollution and big people behaviour
Can be good; I want freedom and new hope
That my country can be cleaned again
From hell which young and adults makes
I am best 22 year old boy in Bosnia because I am saver

No comments:

Post a Comment